Sunday, December 5, 2010

So, Tormie, what the heck are you up to?

I haven't posted in weeks! This is terrible, but I swear there's a good reason.
Two or three of them, actually.
In addition to the sim continent I'm planning, I've come up with...something big. Like, gigantic. That I can't talk about, yet. But it's exciting! And new! and omg, when I get to thinking about it I just sort of bounce and squee and then my brain fizzles at the vast amount of work in front of me. So, yea. That's one. Also, one that I AM going to talk about is pretty large, and I'm not sure where I'm going with it, yet, but it's a 'I must build' sort of thing.
Off and on I've been playing this kinda crappy (yet addictive and time eating) vampire/lycan game on the interwebs. It got me thinking about my time in Bloodlines in SL and the relationships and plain old fun I had with my clan members. I really enjoyed the clan aspect of it, but really couldn't have cared less about the minions and whatnot. Well, I do like minions, but you know what I mean.
Anyway! Reminiscing on the community and RP aspects, I got to thinking about some of the sims my clans used to utilize for the 'family' and I had several thoughts "Yanno, I could build a vampire sim." "I want to do vampire RP again" "Oh, look! Skittles!"
You get the idea. Well, I guess *I* got the idea. So, in one of my sandbox grids, a vamp sim is being born.
What I'm doing today though, is building a hospital. For another RP sim that isn't mine. Here's a pic of the build site. Don't laugh at my ambulance, I needed something for scale :D
Ok...you can laugh. I keep giggling at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment