Friday, September 10, 2010

Delayed Tormie is delayed


I'm so very good at procrastinating I not only forgot I had a blog, I forgot where it was.
Crisis averted. I am back and I have many things to show you!

First up at Della Luna, the first building I've actually completed Inworldz, my main store location for Delicately Twisted. As we've established I have an extremely poor work ethic, so it is mostly empty. But it's super cute, huh? It might even be all linked together.

Next a couple shots of the Victorian house in progress. I'm a bit further along now, but the process must be recorded for posterity! So, here are my awesome plywood prims. Once I got started it only took a few days to hammer out the basic shape.



And here we are, much farther along. Nearly every prim on the first floor has been replaced, tortured, tweaked and textured. Parcel count at this time is over 300 prims. Oi. Remind me to never again texture with vertical stripes when I can (therefore must) build with actual windows.



As you can see, quite a bit is literally still up in the air, but I'm feelin' pretty awesome about this build. Even more awesome is once Vicky Green is complete, texturing other versions will be a piece of pie ^.^


1 comment:

  1. It's looking awesome!! Me always pestering you to come see what I did - I need to see this up close! Vicky Green is impressive plus plus! I absolutely love the turrets! Keep going- it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete