Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Friday, I'm worn out and emosad and I made a freebie!

I recommend skipping this entry if you hate self-indulgent, emo tripe.

Dropped this in the ladies' freebie shop today. 3 pack of simple lip rings with itty skulls for closures. Is in my little shop, too.



Super cute ^.^

Putting things together does wonders for my mood, but it's just so quiet sometimes that I get irritated with myself. I am overwhelmed by everything I want to accomplish. I have all this stuff in my head that wants to be and I can't stay focused for the loneliness that sneaks out of that little box in the back of my consciousness. It pokes at me and I can hear it giggling.
I have friends. Real and actual friends who love me even when I make them look at me funny. I can usually find them when I need to be around a person or two and that's nice. It helps. But still, they do look at me funny.
This one time, someone didn't. No matter what I said or did, absolutely everything I thought and felt was acceptable. I liked that. I lived then.
I look at what I'm doing, what I'm building. I think about this vision I have and I want to see it done, but then I think it doesn't even matter. Who's going to care? I don't have anyone to really share it with.
I'm doing this for myself, getting it all out a little at a time and mostly having a pleasant time doing it, but I think there has to be more than that and more than the little creature in the box tappity tapping on the lid, waiting for a weak moment to slither out and knock me down.







2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not you're not alone. You're not alone because there are others around you who have felt the same confusing mix of emotions. You're not alone because there are those of us who want to see what you have to share. Even if you didn't realize we were here.

    ReplyDelete