Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I can do anything that I want, 'cause look...

Since I found my way to Inworldz I've been making. A lot. I make this and that; the sorts of things I would like and think people would like to have. So always when I'm working, I'm thinking, if I were not me, would I want this enough to buy it? Is it good enough? I scrap stuff and start over a LOT and I only build or mess with drawing things when I feel like it. I produce a fraction of what I actually start, but I'm always thinking, thinking 'if I were not me, would I want this?'
Last night I was watching my favorite anime (the best anime EVER!!!) and I was inspired to make. I made something that has nothing to do with anything. It isn't made with anyone but me in mind. I made something that's not perfect. The top has horridly matched seams on the sides and the skirt doesn't even have the most basic of texturing, but the sword is badass and I feel AWESOME. It's all for me, 'cause I can do anything that I want.
I made a quickie pose in QA to show off my sword handlin' abilities and will make more poses. Must commune with my zanpakuto, after all. (That's not nearly as dirty as it sounds)
So, here, look!

No comments:

Post a Comment