Saturday, November 13, 2010

Presents for me and a little exploring

As I was wrestling with the MLP on my gazebo and getting a bit irritated, I took a look at myself and though "Self, you need some new hair." Shopping makes me less irritated, so I agreed with me and off I went to seek new hairs at Emo-tions. Found some! Also found a lovely new pink outfit that I had to have.
With new hair on head, I debated going back to work, but eh, didn't feel like it and after a discussion about RP sims with a friend, I realized I hadn't been to see Hawk and Raivynn's Falcon Crest Village since it had gone through a rebuild.
Wow. Sooo pretty and just begging picture taking.


I'm a huge fan of flowers everywhere and they are all over the place. Tons of intimate little settings are sprinkled about the area amongst flowers and trees.


I wandered around for a while and came across the bathhouse. Not needing a bath, I didn't take one, so no pics of that; sorry ^.^ I freshened up a bit and rolled on.


Ohh, fresh fruits and veggies. They looked so yummy and no one was around...I may or may not have shoplifted a bit here and enjoyed a shiny, red apple.


Possibly feeling guilty after a little criminal behavior, the tavern I sought refuge in seemed a good place to nap. They might want to see about a bartender who knows when to cut a girl off.




No comments:

Post a Comment