Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two, two, two blogs today!

After much swearing and some crashes, I've finally managed to shove two couples anims into the gazebo and they're working where they ought to. My balls aren't flying off into space somewhere after I reset the scripts. (This is where you say 'Yay, Tormie!')
Here are my alt and me.

Isn't he a handsome thing? No idea why he's bald. He has hair. I think he's sulking because I haven't been working on sexy furniture for a while.
Anyways! After searching high and low Inworldz and not finding any full perms or copy/trans couple dances, I lamented to my dear friend Amaranthim who reminded me of the TGIB blog. I have mentioned this blog before. Oh em gee. What a fantastic resource and a really touching blog. Google Thunder Grapes I Beckon if you haven't heard.
Not only did I get three great couple anims that are perfect for My Little Gothic Gazebo, I spotted some great model poses that will make my picture taking Inworldz super, duper awesome.
Oh, and what the heck am I wearing? It's another cutie holiday outfit by Dark Langdon. There's even a lil beret ^.^ I suspect he'll be advertising on the forum soon. Watch for 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment